COSMETIC INJECTION TRAINING WITH BOBBI BULLOCK, NP-C
Train with Bobbi Bullock NP-C, National ACE Trainer for Allergan International.
For more information call (208)949-9904
This comprehensive esthetic medical training course provides participants with certification for both BOTOX® and injectable dermal fillers and is recognized by Allergan for the purpose of product purchase. Hands-on training is provided, allowing participants to begin performing BOTOX® and dermal filler procedures immediately.
To take this course, you must be an MD, DO, NP, PA, RN or DDS, and have a medical supervisor if you do not have prescriptive authority.
**Training does NOT include the cost of injection material, but they can be purchased from BBME at a discounted rate.
- Discuss the history, safety, mechanism of action, and preparation of BOTOX®
- Describe the cosmetic indications and contraindications of BOTOX®
- Demonstrate knowledge of facial anatomy and physiology as it applies to facial esthetics
- Discuss the categories and types of dermal filler products
- Describe techniques for dermal filler injections to correct nasolabial folds, wrinkles, and lip augmentation
- Discuss the client selection process for the BOTOX® and dermal filler procedures
- Address the growing US market for aesthetic procedures, in
particularBOTOX® and dermal fillers, and how you may capitalize on this demand
- Demonstrate proficiency in conducting
an estheticpatient consultation
- Practice proper injection techniques in the use of BOTOX® and or dermal fillers
BOTOX Training/Dermal Filler Training Course Agenda:
- Introductions & Welcome to Botox and or dermal filler training
- Botox mechanism of action
- Review of facial muscle anatomy
- BOTOX® handling, reconstitution, dosage, and storage
- Botulinum toxin: Indications and contraindications
- Botulinum toxin treatment
- Patient prep & after treatment
- Side effects & complications
- Why injectable fillers? The different kinds of fillers, indication/contraindications
- Side effects & risks
- Demonstration and hands-on training of BOTOX® & or injectable fillers
CANCELLATION POLICY & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please note: All cancellations must be received (not postmarked) in writing via mail or email email@example.com 15 days prior to the scheduled training date. Cancellation policy must be strictly enforced since workshops require a great deal of planning and preparation.
A refund will be given, less a $75.00 processing fee, if
It is the responsibility of every licensed medical professional to know and follow their own state guidelines and regulations relating to their area of practice and should direct such questions to their state board.
Professional Licensing and State Board Requirements:
Bobbi Bullock Medical Esthetics, LLC (BBME) assumes no liability regarding medical, nursing or dental state board requirements. Participants need to determine whether they are able to perform these procedures at BBME training courses and in their own practices. BBME is not responsible for decisions or changes made by state medical/dental board about their state practice acts prior to or after
Healthcare professionals attending BBME esthetic injection courses must exercise independent, professional judgment, and perform the full standard of care in treating their patients, including but not limited to obtaining a medical history, examination, diagnosis, and treatment plan. Bobbi Bullock Medical Esthetics, LLC assumes no responsibility for patient care and provides no specific medical, dental, or legal advice.
**You must be an MD, DO, NP, PA, RN or DDS, and have a medical supervisor if you do not have prescriptive authority**
BBME assumes no liability if a participant is refused an account from Allergan for any reason or is unable to obtain materials for use in practice.
For the best learning experience, please bring your own model patients. If you bring your own model patients, you may bring up to 2 patients per training session. This is a teaching course so please advise your model patients that they must be available for approximately 3-4 hours. You and your team members may serve as patients.
Additional Licensed Professionals and Staff:
Additional medical/dental professionals and/or team members who show up at the course will be charged appropriately.
*All policies are subject to change at any time.