CONTROL STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE & PAINFUL INTERCOURSE AT BOBBI BULLOCK MEDICAL ESTHETICS
The Viveve-O, we lovingly call the “Stop Peeing Your Panties” female intimate health treatment, is an FDA-cleared treatment for vaginal rejuvenation and the treatment of urinary leakage and painful intercourse.
The procedure uses radiofrequency energy and cooled cryogen to produce painless results with no downtime! Viveve-O incorporates the self-healing treatment of PRP, Platelet Rich Plasma to stimulate your own growth of collagen and blood vessels generating healthier and more functional vaginal tissue. This is done by drawing your blood and spinning it down to isolate your own PRP. This naturally attracts your stem cells and growth factors to the injected area which can then stimulate the growth of new tissue. The PRP literally tricks your body into healing aged and damaged tissue. The treatment comes with a take-home device; ApexM, an FDA-cleared device for treating STRESS, URGE AND MIXED URINARY INCONTINENCE, weak pelvic floor muscles, and an overactive detrusor muscle. This triple combo really works!
Painful Intercourse Relief with Viveve-O
Millions of women experience pain before, during, or after sexual intercourse—a condition called dyspareunia (from the Greek dyspareunos, meaning “badly mated”). This condition not only saps sexual desire and enjoyment, but it can also strain relationships and erode the quality of life in general. For postmenopausal women, dyspareunia may also raise concerns about aging and body image. (In post and peri-menopausal women, topical estrogen could additionally be required to achieve desired results).
Why provide this service at BBME?
Simply, we want to help women look and feel their best! Bobbi Bullock NP-C has an extensive background in gynecology and GYN surgery, is a national trainer for PRP with the AAEG, and she wants to help women address all areas of concerns.
THE STOP PEEING YOUR PANTIES TREATMENT
A woman’s chances of experiencing symptoms of stress urinary incontinence increases 30% with every vaginal birth, which creates vaginal laxity. Vaginal laxity is a medical condition caused by childbirth, aging, genetics and lifestyle, and it can be treated with Viveve. Patients can expect a quick, pain-free treatment with no downtime.
- FDA cleared radio frequency to create a painless thermal injury so it has targeted areas to heal itself
- Comfortable controlled heating and cryogen cooling
- No downtime
- Female RN service provider
- Discrete and modest treatment
- Only one treatment that takes one hour
- Clinical trials proved that at 1 year 90% of women were still satisfied with their results
- BBME combines the O-Shot with all Viveve treatments and provides an ApexM maintenance device
- Indications: Stress Urinary Incontinence/ Mixed Stress and Urge Incontinence, painful intercourse and decreased ability to achieve orgasm
- PRP injections use platelet-rich plasma. The platelets are the healing parts of the blood. They call upon the stem cells from the bone marrow, growth factors, and antibodies. Stem cells are undifferentiated, meaning they can become any type of cell ie collagen, fat, bone, skin, a new vagina, etc.
- Again, the body is tricked into healing itself
- Easy! Numbing cream is used and very little discomfort.
- Simple blood draw and concentration of platelets that we activate using special test tubes. Activated platelets are ready to heal
- No restrictions after procedure other than nothing in the vagina for 48 hours
- Indications are the same for the Viveve, but also include lichens sclerosis.
- ApexM is a FDA-cleared device for treating STRESS, URGE AND MIXED URINARY INCONTINENCE: weak pelvic floor muscles and an overactive detrusor muscle.
Combining the Three: Why?
We want to provide the best possible outcome. The subclinical, microscopic thermal injury from the Viveve stimulates the body to heal itself, then we provide the platelets to perform the healing, and finally the ApexM for home maintenance and pelvic floor strengthening. We are the only medical spa to offer all three and it is truly self-heal-self!
Pre-qualify for financing at Bobbi Bullock Medical Esthetics with no credit impact.
48 hour cancellation policy for Bobbi Bullock Medical Esthetics
We know that everyone’s time is valuable. Because of this, clients will be required to keep a credit card on file and will be charged a $100 fee if they
We understand that situations arise in which you must cancel your appointment. It is
Patients who do not show up for their appointment without a call or text to cancel will be considered as a “no-show”. We understand that special unavoidable circumstances may cause you to cancel within 48 hours. Fees in this instance may be waived but only with management approval. We believe that a good practitioner/patient relationship is based